Our cottages are simple and comfortable, ideal as a base to discover the countless outdoor spaces dedicated to you.
Each house corresponds to a traditional Apulian fairy tale, so while waiting to arrive at Cala Molinella, you can have fun listening to them and narrating them.
THE HOUSES OF THE MERMAID BRIDE (Three-room apartment)
Three-room masonry apartment on the ground floor (45 sq.m.) with double bedroom, bedroom with 2 beds (apartment N2) or with living room with bunk bed (N1), living room with sofa bed; wardrobe, kitchenette with stainless steel stove, fridge, crockery (coffee maker not included), cutlery. Toilet, shower box. Covered porch (12 sq.m.).
THE HOUSES OF THE THREE SISTERS (Two-room outbuilding)
Two-room masonry apartment with double bedroom, living room with sofa bed for 2 additional sleeping places; wardrobe, kitchenette with stainless steel stove, fridge, crockery (coffee maker not included), cutlery. Toilet, shower box. Covered porch (12,00 sq.m.).
THE MERCHANT’S HOUSE (Large three-room apartment)
Three-room masonry apartment (50 sqm) with bedroom with double bed, bedroom with 2 beds, living room with sofa bed; wardrobe, kitchenette with stainless steel stove, fridge, crockery (except coffee maker), cutlery. Toilet, shower box. Set on top floor with large veranda.
THE HOUSES OF QUEEN LENTIL (Three-room apartment 5)
Three-roomed masonry apartment (45 sqm.) with double bedroom, living room with sofa bed for 2 additional sleeping places; wardrobe, kitchenette with stainless steel stove, fridge, crockery (coffee maker not included), cutlery. Toilet, shower box. Covered porch (12 sq.m.).
- Card (€ 20,00 per week per adult, € 15,00 per week for children from 7 to 14 years old) Includes: Beach service (1 beach umbrella and two sunbeds, per apartment), TV in the apartment, Swimming pool use, free Wi-Fi, access to “Cala Molinella experiences” package;
- Final cleaning: Studio apartment – Two-room apartment /Mobile House € 50,00, Three-room apartment € 60,00;
- Parking 2nd car € 5,00/day.
Experiences included in the Card (reservation not necessary)
- Access to the Didactic Farm;
- Tree House Access;
- Coffee with the Family (a coffee with a member of our family will always be well offered to reveal tips and itineraries of a true local);
- Organic Oil Cala Molinella Tasting;
- Nature Walking at the Panoramic Hill Cala Molinella;
- Access to thematic workshops: environmental education, educational garden, creative recycling, cooking classes of the Apulian tradition, fairy tales and animated readings, film review under the stars for children, astro-education.
Extra experiences Card (to be booked upon arrival)
- Evening tasting among the olive trees;
- Trabucchi Storici Experience (Historical Fishing Trebuchets experience);
- Book Boat tour of the coast among fairy tales and stories;
- Star Observatory with a group of Gargano astrophiles on the panoramic hill of Cala Molinella;
- Wine Tasting at the Cala Molinella Beach Club;
- AquaPulia Olfactory Perfume Tasting;
- Film review under the stars with auteur films;
- Exclusive Babysitter Service on request.
- Taxes, WATER, GAS, ELECTRICITY;
- BED LINEN, bathroom towels and kitchen cloths, with weekly change;
- AIR CONDITIONING;
- Reserved PARKING PLACE.
Pets: only small size pets are admitted by sending health book plus € 100.00 for disinfestation.
The living unit can be occupied after 16.00 on the day of arrival and must be left free by 9.00 am on the day of departure.
The booking is valid only upon receipt of a deposit equal to 30% of the expected cost – the dates are binding – in case of cancellation, and hence non-stay, the deposit is retained in full: The balance on the arrival date (by bank transfer in advance); In case of late arrival, the booking remains valid until 12 noon on the day following that indicated for the arrival, unless notice is given by the guest.
Mandatory (payable on arrival) € 1.20 per day per person over 14 years for a maximum of 10 days (Resolution of the City Council of Vieste No. 18 of 28.07.2016 and subsequent modifications).
Super Formula includes: beach umbrella in the first row, midweek apartment cleaning.
The CALA MOLINELLA is an Eco-sustainable village and all recreational activities are carried out in full respect of Nature and the reduction of all sources of Pollution.